Wheat flour milling plant is the use of grinding, sieving, cleaning powder, bran and other equipment to remove the maximum limit of the cortex and endosperm of the net wheat, and make the endosperm powder to get the finished flour of different grades and uses.
The basic principle of wheat milling is to make use of the differences in the characteristics of the components of the wheat, especially the difference in the intensity of the cortex and endosperm, by grinding and screening the endosperm and separating the endosperm from the cortex. The process of wheat flour mill has the following basic rules:
- aftereach milling and screening of wheat, some wheat flour and quality products with different granularity are obtained.
- After each grinding, the average grain size of the cortex is larger than the average granularity of the endosperm. Therefore, the quality of the small grain size is good and the grain size is poor.
- Various WIP products are separately milled according to their quality and granularity, which is conducive to improving the grinding effect and flour quality. Four. Strong grinding of the same material is worse than that of milled flour.
- The quality of flour extracted from different parts is different. Generally, the former powder is better than the rear flour, and the core powder is better than the leather mill.
5. When the moisture of the net wheat changes in a certain range, the quality of the flour and the material of the heart mill becomes better with the increase of the moisture. The grain size of the bran increases with the increase of the moisture.
The basic process of wheat flour milling consists of two parts: cleaning and milling.
The process of cleaning up is made up of a variety of process equipment in a certain order, to complete the matching, cleaning and water regulation of wheat, which is usually made up of the following procedures: the control of the MAE – grain, the cleaning of the raw wheat, the water adjustment, the cleaning of the wheat and the net wheat. In the control process of raw grain, the matching and flow control of different raw grain are mainly completed. The cleaning process of wheat is to clean up all kinds of impurities in wheat. Moisture regulation process is through watering and wetting wheat, to achieve wheat conditioning, make it suitable for the requirements of flour production, water regulation of wheat is called barley. In order to ensure the quality of flour, wheat should be further cleaned in the process of cleaning wheat. The wheat which has completed the above processes is called net wheat.
The process of flour milling: it is a clean wheat which is cleaned up to meet the requirements of the pulverizing process. It is selective grinding and sieving the mixed material in accordance with the requirements of the process and finished product. The more perfect powder road should include grinding, screening, cleaning powder, flour collection and post processing. The following order consists of:
Net wheat, grinding, sifting, cleaning powder
By-product, flour collection, post treatment, finished product
The more grinding times, the longer the powder Road, the smaller the intensity of each grinding, the better the flour quality.
Flour system settings: According to wheat structure and flour milling principle, generally set up skin grinding, grinding, slag grinding, flour cleaning, flour after-treatment system. According to the requirements of flour milling, the main functions of the system are as follows:
Skin grinding system: peeling off the wheat, scraping the cortical endosperm by way of ensuring that the cortex is not over broken, and extracting the superior quality of the endosperm and the quality and quantity of flour.
Centric grinding system: The more pure endosperm grains provided by each system are grinded into flour with a certain fineness one by one, and the bran is put forward. Tail grinding is usually used to grind the bran and coarse-grained particles separated from the front middle core mill.
Slag grinding system: The bran endosperm grains provided by the front and middle way are lightly grinded to separate the cortex from the endosperm, so that the pure wheat heart is sent to the heart grinding mill.
Cleaning system: Purify, classify and send the wheat residue and wheat heart separately to the corresponding grinding system.
Flour post-treatment: different flour were stored separately, and then matched according to a certain proportion, added and mixed, prepared into a variety of finished flour for different purposes.